Hello, travellers, you might be planning to set out for the next journey! But you will not go alone to the journey. You must take some other important things that can not be avoided. Here in this article, we are going to show you all the important checklists that you must follow before going for the next travelling. I will also add a personal incident that happened in my life regarding this. Follow the checklists one-by-one to have an error-free packaging.
22 Checklists Before Traveling | Here are the checklists.
1. Where is your passport if it is an international travel. There is no need to use a passport in case of domestic travel.
2. Have you taken your air or bus ticket? It may also be a train ticket.
3. Is your comb in the travel bag? The comb is such an important thing that you will need every now and then.
4. What about your glasses if you require any at times of reading something.
5. Have you taken your toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash in case of not having these in the hotel where you will stay?
6. Have the shampoo and the conditioner gone into the bag?
7. Where is your medicine if you take any regularly or if you will need some while travelling?
8. Is the nail clipper there in the bag?
9. What about toothpick and cotton bud?
10. Do you need any blanket to take for the journey?
11. Have all the clothes been packed? Are winter clothes necessary?